- BSc. Computer Science (Laurentian)
- MSc. Biophysics (Guelph)
- PhD. Environmental Science (Guelph)
Computer-based simulations and model of ecological and environmental systems.
- 2016 Student's Choice Teacher of the Year Award (Anglophone)
- The Impacts of Climate Change on the Abundance and Distribution of the Spotted Wing Drosophila (Drosophila suzukii) in The United States and Canada (in review, Ecology and Evolution).
- Langille AB, Arteca EM, Ryan GD, Emiljanowicz LM, Newman JA. North American invasion of Spotted-Wing Drosophila (Drosophila suzukii): A mechanistic model of population dynamics. Ecological Modelling. 2016 Sep 24;336:70-81.
- Emiljanowicz LM, Ryan GD, Langille A, Newman J. Development, reproductive output and population growth of the fruit fly pest Drosophila suzukii (Diptera: Drosophilidae) on artificial diet. Journal of economic entomology. 2014 Aug 1;107(4):1392-8.
- Anand M, Langille A. A model-based method for estimating effective dispersal distance in tropical plant populations. Theoretical population biology. 2010 Jun 30;77(4):219-26.
- Langille A, Gong M. An efficient match-based duplication detection algorithm. InThe 3rd Canadian Conference on Computer and Robot Vision (CRV'06) 2006 Jun 7 (pp. 64-64). IEEE.
Langille AB, Arteca EM, Newman JA. (2017) The impacts of climate change on the abundance and distribution of the Spotted Wing Drosophila (Drosophila suzukii) in the United States and Canada. PeerJ 5:e3192 https://doi.org/10.7717/peerj.3192